If you would like to place an ad, contact:
NHLA Advertising Manager
139 Liberty Street
Concord, NH 03301-3180
Email: alzbps [a] comcast.net
Phone/ Fax 603-661-3488
Estate Garden Manager: Position oversees installation, restoration, and maintenance of garden accounts; consultations with perspective clients; staff coordination with operations manager. Requirements:
- Associates Degree and management experience
- Creative and focused team-player
- 3-5 years fine gardening experience with perennial, annual and ornamental plants
- Terrace/Container design and maintenance experience desired
- Holiday and event decorating experience desired
- Pruning; interior planting design and maintenance experience a plus
- DOT Medical card (required or will obtain)
- Able to lift 30-40lbs
Submit cover letter, resume and photos of your work via email to: Justin White, Bayberry Nurseries, firstname.lastname@example.org
Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service, an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), is hiring for the following positions. Please apply online at Piscataqualandscaping.com.
All positions must meet these requirements:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective communication skills
- Pass pre-employment physical exam
- Demonstrate and model ethical behavior and integrity, positively promoting Company culture
- Ability to create safe environment for employees, customers and public
- Valid driving license
- Self motivated team player
Fine Gardening Crew Leader: Responsible for care and health of gardens and landscapes in both commercial and residential properties. Requirements:
- 2 full seasons of experience
- Thorough knowledge of perennials and annuals
- Ability to evaluate plant health and nutritional needs
- Adept at garden layout and design
- Spanish skills a plus
Pruning Crew Leader: Responsible for proper trimming and maintenance of ornamental trees and shrubs, with oversight of crew and properties. Additional requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Familiar with proper pruning techniques
A Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader: Responsible for mowing and trimming lawns, with oversight of crew and properties. Additional requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Ability to operate lawn maintenance equipment
Plant Health Care Technician: Responsible for insect and disease controls, proper woody plant identification, and tree and shrub fertilizing. Additional requirements:
- Hold a valid pesticide/applicators license in NH and ME
- Familiar with ornamental insects and diseases
- Tree and shrub identification
Landscape Designer/Sales: Growing, family-owned business in Hudson, MA is looking for an experienced Landscape Designer. Creativity, excellent communication skills and the ability to draft your plan in a graphic format are essential. Five years or more of proven sales success required. Please send cover letter, resume and two examples of your designs to: email@example.com.
Assistant Foreman: Installation crew. 3-5 years of professional experience, references, strong work ethic, leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, clean driving record. Emphasis on site preparation and installation of plant material with strong working knowledge of ornamental plants. Prior experience operating a bark blower, a plus. Formal horticultural training and/or NHCLP certification, a plus but not required. Health insurance, 401(k), holidays, earned time, etc. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Carroll County Landscape, Inc., Wolfeboro, NH.
Landscape Laborers (Seasonal Full Time/Part Time). We are looking for hard working, team oriented people that take pride in what they do.
• Experience preferred but will train the right person.
• Must have valid license and own reliable transportation to work.
• Must be available to work weekends.
• Drug screening and background checks required for employment.
Simple By Nature, P.O. Box 207, Meredith, NH 03253; Simplebyntr@gmail.com; (603) 968-7300