Certification Reciprocity

If I am certified in another New England State, can I become certified in New Hampshire?

People with landscape certification in another state in New England may receive reciprocity through the following procedure:

  1. Fill out the Application for Landscape Certification Reciprocity and mail it to your current certification committee.
  2. Read and sign the Code of Ethics.
  3. Mail the Code of Ethics from and a check for $40.00 made payable to NHLA, to:

NHLA Certification Committee
c/o Patty Laughlin
PO Box 253
Epping, NH 03042

Please note that NHLA requires yearly recertification.